Check out our new 360 Virtual Tours! Click here.
As you know, communication is crucial when selling a home. It can make or break the sale of your home. I make it a priority to have constant communication with you throughout the selling process. This is how:
- You can contact agents 7 days a week through your preferred contact method.
- Weekly contact to report on the activity of your home and to review market conditions.
- We will give you access to direct feedback from other agents on all showings of your home.
- We will review our marketing strategy weekly and adjust as needed to sell your home.
- If you find that you are not satisfied within the first 30 days of working with me, you can easily cancel our contract.
Listing Your Home:
When listing your home in this market, it is key to make your home stand out from the rest. You want people to see why you've called this home and why it is better than the one for sale down the street. That's how we can make a great team. I know the market and you know your home. Here are just a few ways I can help:
- We will provide you with helpful information to make your property as marketable as possible, including the most recent sales in your area.
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all important features and upgrades.
- We will recommend repairs and improvements, if necessary, to sell your property for the highest price.
- We provide a 2 hour consultation with our stager at no additional fee
- We help coordinate repairs and are available for vendor access when needed
- Once the photography and virtual tours are completed (more information about this on the next page) your listing will be posted in the MLS, Zillow, and various consumer Real Estate websites. There will be a "Just Listed" email and social media campaign sent out to our extensive Realtor and Brokerage database. Also, there will be a "Just Listed" postcard sent to the local area.
Photography & Virtual Tours:
Our professional photographer will capture the beauty of your home ensuring that it stands out online. Photography package consists of a 3D matterport tour, professional internal and external pictures as well as drone photography when appropriate.
- Traditional Open House: Our agents will hold Open Houses to showcase your home. These Open Houses will be confirmed with you ensuring that they are at a convenient time. All Open Houses are advertised online through various social media platforms as well as through the MLS, Zillow, and other Real Estate pages. We have informational packets and mortgage lending information available for potential buyers.
- Broker’s Open House: When requested, we will hold at least one Broker's Open House at your home. Again, this will be at a time that is convenient for you. Broker's Open Houses are a great way to reach out to local agencies and get helpful feedback on your home. It's also beneficial in that it can remind them of their own clients' needs potentially finding you a motivated buyer. We hand deliver invitations to agencies and send out an email to our extensive Realtor and Brokerage database. These Open Houses normally take place in the morning or at lunch and are catered from a local restaurant. Any feedback received will be given to you following the Open House.
Marketing Your Home:
As you may know, marketing can be time-consuming and difficult if graphic design isn't something you are familiar with. My marketing coordinator knows how to best advertise your home and help guide the way. Here are the ways we can market your home:
- Your home will be added to the MLS, Zillow, and various consumer Real Estate websites.
- Informative flyers will be placed with the "FOR SALE" sign in your yard.
- Marketing packets will be placed at your home for showings. This will feature information about your home, the area, the neighborhood, etc.
- Your home will be featured on the main page of my Real Estate website throughout the duration of the listing. Through this website, you will also have a personalized web page with all of the information, photos, and virtual tours of your home.
- There will be an email campaign sent out to all of the Delaware realtors and brokerages.
- A "Just Listed" postcard will be sent out to the local area.
- Advertising will be posted in local papers.
- Your home will be advertised through Facebook, Instagram, and other social media outlets.
- One of our main mortgage lenders will provide us with useful information to display at Open Houses and showings.