Whether you are searching for your retirement home, an investment property, a vacation home or are a first-time homebuyer, The Real McCoy Group is here to Guide you Home! We have local expertise and excellent partnerships with specialists that can help you from start to finish in your home-buying process. The Real McCoy Group is here for you every step of the way and always acting in YOUR best interest during your home-buying process. Trustworthy, Reliable, and Knowledgeable, our Group loves what they do and it shows!
- Discuss location, needs, and wants for your new home, and set realistic expectations as to what you can expect to get for your budget.
- Refer a preferred lending partner that can help you identify the best type of loan for your specific needs.
- Explain settlement costs in detail.
- Negotiate the best possible deal on your behalf.
- Once under contract, we schedule home inspections, coordinate the attorney for settlement and ensure that all of our deadlines are met.
First-Time Home Buyers:
This is an exciting time in your life, but it can also be rather daunting. Here is how we can help you!
- Find a lender that specializes in low down payment homebuyer programs including FHA, DSHA, USDA and more.
- Assist in structuring offers that can balance your available cash with your future mortgage.
- Attend inspections with you in order to ensure all items are explained for you to be able to understand and care for your new home.
Whether you are planning on flipping a home or investing in a rental property, The Real McCoy Group is your partner in “deal finding.” Some steps we can assist you with in your search:
- Identify homes that area better than average deals in the current market.
- Target specific neighborhoods with good histories of resales and/or rentals.
- Obtain good rental and resale numbers to assist you in your investment analysis.
- Assist and work with you on 1031k exchanges.
Vacation/ Second/ Retirement Homes:
It can be difficult to coordinate purchasing a home from afar. We keep our schedules flexible in order to suit your needs. Here is how we can help:
- Identify communities/ properties that will work for you and your needs. Whether you prefer a home in the country, beach-front home, or a resort community our agents can narrow down your search list.
- Create tours of homes for when you come into town. We work evenings and weekends to ensure we have time available that suits your schedule.
- Attend appointments for home inspection on your behalf if you are unable to be in town.